Mission A/C & Plumbing’s service area is limited to the areas in which we can give our absolute best. We hope to service all of the Greater Houston area in the near future; however, do understand that we have your best interests in mind if we cannot offer you service at this time.
Mission A/C & Plumbing reserves the right to only conduct business directly with a homeowner and not:
- With rental properties or tenants.
- With insurance companies or with homeowners in regards to insurance claims. We will not communicate with insurance companies.
- With Real Estate Agents representing buyers or sellers or with homes that are listed for sale or under contract.
- We will not represent a customer against another company in our industry. If you have an escalated issue with another company we recommend contacting the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Toll-Free (in Texas): (800) 803-9202
- With any Home Warranty Company. Mission is considered “out of network” and therefore all payments for services must be made directly by a homeowner to Mission AC & Plumbing. Mission will not communicate with any Home Warranty for the purpose of pursuing payment.
- Mission will also refuse service to anyone who is disrespectful or vulgar toward our team members or makes any member of our team feel unsafe.
- With Contractors or General Contractors representing homeowners or with homeowners to be billed through a contractor.