At first when I walked up on this condenser I thought surely it was covered in a cage. Judging by the material on the sides of the unit. WRONG. I’ve never seen such a unit. well exposed behind a local restaurant. Faded out model and serial number did not help identify it either. All was well though and unit working just fine.
In performing the AC repair on this unit I noticed several items regarding our past conversations about beauty and security.
1. Area was well lit
2. Well covered by both tall bushes and beautiful stone work fence
1. Unit not secured with locks
2. Electrical disconnect boxes easily available and NOT locked
3. Bushes should have been two more feet over to reduce visibility to street
4. Out site line for security cameras
How well covered is your unit? Send us pictures. We would be glad to give you useful tips and suggestions.