Is HVAC Hard To Learn? Learn A/C in 5 minutes

25 thoughts on “Is HVAC Hard To Learn? Learn A/C in 5 minutes
Leonard Lipao | Reply

It’s a broad illustration of how AC system really works like our human body which means it’s not just a thing or an appliance but it’s more than that. And if we really know how it works then we can prevent the problem that might occur.

D. Lee | Reply

Great info! I will be using this and be sure to cite you as a reference.

Danny Laque iii | Reply

LoL that was good ,that’s the way it works cool

J | Reply

I am an HVAC teacher and will us this as a tool in my future classes. Good job.

Alfredo Guevara | Reply

great idea i love it, now i am ready for the test of EPA 608 Universal

This is so awesome! Would you be willing to let us feature you on our blog? – http://www.crttipster.com
Of course, we would reference you, the site and link everything back to you. This is just so easy to understand! I love it!
– Kristen Bean

Happy to share ideas. Lets talk! Thanks for visiting.

Kristen Bean | Reply

Hey David! Thanks for the reply. For some reason, I didn’t get notified of your reply. Just seen it. Can you please email me at kristen@cleanac.com

Melissa | Reply

I would say the air ducts would maybe be like skin… the vessel in which the air is contained.. maybe idk

SLM | Reply

What about the expansion valve?

JD | Reply

The TXV is probably a little too in depth for this lesson, but you could liken that to the valves of the heart.

Jose | Reply

Is there any Beginner videos anyone can recommend for HVAC-R?

Stacie Johnson Cole | Reply

Awesome. Please email me at Sannystac07@yahoo.com if you have any more helpful info!

Jay corrado | Reply

Come on this is ridiculous… Is our butt the condenser cause it blows hot air?

Brian C | Reply

Does it matter if I have a heat pump in addition?

Kevin FitzPatrick | Reply

As a current HVAC/R student, this diagram is great, thanks!

Lee Kelso | Reply

Hey Joe, thanks for this very informative post. I have been in commercial HVAC for approx. 15 years, and have started to write a book with a working title, "The World Works Like An Air-Conditioning System."

There are so many different ways to look at it, it is really cool. I know cool is relative in our business, but you get the point.

The current issues we see in society can be addressed by applying the laws and principals of electrical engineering and thermodynamics… (Quantum Entanglement and Creative Mathematics helps as well 🙂 )… to them as well as HVAC terminology.

I cite https://www.nolabels.org/four-goals/ to show that the world (yes people in our government… "We the people")… is learning to remove emotions (a general statement as they are a vital part of the system/humanity) … but setting aside one’s emotions to deal with the issues at hand while at the same time, employing engineering principals to the issues at hand.

In our business there are labels but we if all look at everything is energy, and not just voltage produced by some source, then we can play with labels all day to learn from each other and see how the world really works.

The inside affects the outside and the outside affects the inside.

Good luck Joe and I wish you and your team a great year!

Tye Dye | Reply

I’ve been an HVAC/R tech for yrs & I must say, that’s a unique & fairly accurate assessment for a standard residential system. I see you forgot to include a metering device.

Thank you very much for such a lot of useful information, it is understandable for the news. But I have a question of which brand is better to buy the HVAC system? The site https://www.hvacplus.biz/ names such brands as the best brands – Carrier, York, Trane, McQuay, Barber Coleman and GE Motors. Is it true? Name a couple more good brands for me. I can not choose everything. Thank you so much.

niven | Reply

brilliant !! even I can understand

Thank you.
Do you recommend this as a career?

Fidelis Chidoro | Reply

Good how you dissected your analysis but, it’s more complex than that especially when we have a large area or building.